Welcome to Ridgefield Public Schools
If you plan to register, please call Priscila Freire, Registrar, at 201-945-7747 Option 4 for an appointment or emailOffice HoursMonday - Friday 8:30AM- 2:00PM***For any appointments outside of the office hours, please contact Mrs. Freire at 201-945-7747, option 4***
Proof of Residency should be established before your child may enter the district.
The following documentation may be provided at the time of registration and may not be substituted with any other documents:
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Telephone Bill( including a Cell Phone if that is your primary telephone number)-Showing your name & address & number of service
- Your Lease or Deed
In Addition to the above mentioned documents any two of the following:
- Driver's license, car registration and auto insurance(All three counts as one proof)
- Utility Bill(PSE&G, United Water or Cable) Only One
- Bank Statement, government correspondence
- Public assistance documents
- Voter registration card
- Any current major credit card bill
- PLEASE NOTARIZE the residency statement part II
The name and address must be visible on all bills used for proof of residency and all documents must be dated within 60 days of registering your child. Additional forms may be required at the time of registration.