The student, parent and teacher surveys indicate the following areas the district should address in the 2019-2020 school year.
- The district needs to expand technology at all grade levels for instructional purposes.
- Enhance curriculum in grades K-12 to increase rigor in the delivery of instruction in all content areas.
- Expand course offerings at the middle school and high school to address student interest and needs, such as an increased physical education class in the middle school grades.
- Utilize social media to promote and publicize our schools and programs offered to our students.
- Expand cocurricular and extracurricular programs in grades 6-12.
All efforts are being made to address these issues in the 2019-2020 budget.
Thank you to all those that participated in the surveys.