The ARC of NJ will be coming to our school throughout the school year to work with our students who will be transitioning to adulthood.
Planning for Adult Life is a statewide project funded by the NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to assist young adults (between the ages of 16-21) with developmental disabilities and their families in charting a life course for adulthood. They will offer a variety of resources including Informational sessions, webinars, and resource guides/materials that address the following core areas:
- Postsecondary Education/Employment
- Housing Legal/Financial Planning
- Entitlement Programs and Eligibility
- Health/Behavioral Health
- Building/Maintaining Community Ties
- Friendships Planning/Visioning a Life Course